Blueprints of stairs, presented on the Internet, make it easy to pick the best option. But every house has its own layout attributes. Therefore, ready-made solutions might not work. Yes, also made by his own hands drawing, and that will be installed stairs, is going to be a unique source of pride of the owner facing relatives, acquaintances, friends.
To Start with, decide the positioning of their future design and make the following measurements:
- The height of the opening. Since the basis has been taken the finishing flooring, the second and first floors. The distance from one to another is the essential parameter.
- The diameter of the opening. It needs to be mentioned that it may have another configuration: by the most popular – rectangular to shaped (circle, oval or other non invasive performance). This parameter considerably impacts the choice of design.
- Height in the ceiling to the floor of the first floor. Ultimately will let you figure the height of the passing along with the correct layout and building of the staircase in the home.
Diagram and drawing of the stairs with measurements in width and height. Draws a scale plan of the first floor in a private home. A place is defined for the start of the staircase, the amount of the flight of stairs is marked on the ground. If the design of this first floor in the place of the construction has projections, door and window openings, niches, communications, then they are drawn in the scheme with a reference to its supporting structures. These stop them from multiplying at the design stage. The more details and measurements in the plan, the fewer problems during setup.
Before developing a drawing, then you should carefully study the building standards on your stairs:
- https://masterprofnastila.ru/ The depth, width, height of the steps along the entire length of the structure shouldn’t change. This ensures the convenience and safety of motion;
- The diameter of this stairwell for straight flights of stairs must be from 900 mm, for spiral structures from 800 mm;
- The elevation of this weapon 900-1200 mm.
The depth of a direct step is advocated from 200 to 400 mm (optimum from 250 to 320 mm). For skipped designs on the narrowest part of 100 mmon the wide to 400 mm, in the middle of 200-250 mm. Overhang of treads up to 50 mm is allowed;
- The height of the measures must be in the range of 100-180 mm
- The angle of slope around 45˚;
- If the staircase go straight to the door, is equipped with an additional platform breadth of at least a meter;
- The recommended number of measures for one airport – 18 pcs. For the conducting measures -16 pcs;
- The elevation of a passage not less than 1 900-2 000 mm (the minimum distance from measure to the floor of the second floor);
- The depth of the material for your layout.
- Proper drawings of the staircase to the second floor can be made just on the grounds of those parameters and further calculations. Every type of construction has its own attributes.
There are several ways to compile layout documentation:
- Independently. Create a calculation and execute staircase drawing for simple layouts (straight, rotary using a stage ) under pressure for all. More Elaborate choices are better left to professionals;
- Ready-made options. Drawings of stairs presented on the Internet could be provided with comprehensive detailing and without it. Such projects must be checked for compliance with calculations and building regulations. For information, you can turn to professionals.
They permit you to make a thorough design, to receive a visualization of the arrangement before setup and to make adjustments. Using 3D pictures you are able to see how the stairs will fit into the surrounding interior.