The outside pool is a great place to unwind. However, with the onset of cold weather, the bathing season finishes. Another drawback of an outside swimming pool would be the rapid clogging with dust, leaves and other debris. Should you construct a pool in a greenhouse on your dacha, the closed bowl will be protected from the damaging impact of the natural surroundings, and also the bathing season may be extended until the start of frost.
Kinds of greenhouses to get a Pool
Traditionally arrange on a garden plot pool in a polycarbonate greenhouse, but the definition of the kind of construction is not confined to the selection of covering material. From the massive amount of evaporation within the building is continually kept high levels of humidity. Not every substance will be suitable for the frame of the greenhouse. Wood will rot quickly, and black metal is going to be destroyed by corrosion.
The upcoming important choice is your contour. Besides aesthetics, the greenhouse for the pool has to have the ability to withstand wind loads and also a large amount of precipitation.
A lovely and durable pool in the greenhouse at the cabin will Find the following kinds:
- Arch. Semicircular roof design is not hard to make, as polycarbonate isn’t hard to bend. The arch is resistant to strong gusts of wind. Greenhouses of the form are constructed over round fonts. The design isn’t simple to make and spends a lot of material.
- One or two slopes. The simplest variant of a greenhouse for a font with flat walls is simple to erect. However, the polycarbonate construction is weakly stable, fearful of strong winds and heavy precipitation. A version with one slope isn’t suitable for snowy regions.
- Asymmetric form. Normally such greenhouses for swimming pools include a horizontal wall, passing into a large semicircle. The building of polycarbonate is hard to make and demands proper positioning relative to the frequent wind direction.
Choosing the form of a polycarbonate shelter is dependent on the size of this pool, as well as how many people are depended on the resting place.
- Low. The polycarbonate structure is made only to protect the water out of clogging, behaving as a cover. Over a small pool more often put hinged shirts, and massive fonts are outfitted with a sliding system.
- High. Looking at photos of the pool at a polycarbonate greenhouse, you can confidently call the arrangement a real place of rest. Inside under a transparent dome have a folding furniture, plant ornamental greenery, spend heating.
Covered with polycarbonate high greenhouses outfitted with wide doors. Do doorways create slipping, together with the top lift or hinged.Benefits of indoor pools
- Polycarbonate and metal profile for the frame are regarded as an environmentally friendly material. No compound aromas will collect inside the greenhouse out of heating the structure under sunlight.
- Polycarbonate cover to the pool is durable and lightweight. If necessary it can be moved to another location.
- Polycarbonate is resistant to harsh weather conditions.
- Within the greenhouse a greenhouse effect is made. It lowers the intensity of water evaporation from the pool, reduces the threat of reproduction of damaging microflora. The pool under the polycarbonate dome is protected from debris flushing.
- Lightweight substances are suitable for self erection of their shelter.
- Polycarbonate pavilion has good light permeability. The material is affordable and can last up to 10 decades.
- The pool below the shelter will remain clean. No rust will crumble in the stainless profile, and dirty polycarbonate can be easily wiped off with a rag.
Of the downsides, there’s one point. Polycarbonate is afraid of powerful mechanical consequences. To make certain that the shelter is not damaged by falling branches, the swimming pool isn’t placed under trees.
Important: To pavilion to your pool for a very long time to function, to cover use polycarbonate sheets of thickness not less than 8 mm.
Selecting the type of fonts and setup procedures
If we briefly consider how to make a pool at a greenhouse from polycarbonate, the work begins with the choice of size. The fonts must be sufficient for many members of their family to visit at the same moment. According to the sort of installation of these bowls are buried, partly embedded or set up on the surface. The latter type may have a frame pool in a greenhouse of polycarbonate or a small inflatable bowl https://moyakovka.ru/. The most reliable is considered a fully buried font. From the dacha you can make a bowl below a dome of two two kinds:
A reinforced concrete font is poured directly inside the pit. In the bottom of the pit, a pillow of sand with crushed stone is poured along with a reinforcing mesh is laid. First, the bottom of the bowl is poured from the mortar. After the concrete hardens, place the formwork for the pouring of their walls. The final bowl is coated with primer onto the exterior and tiled, painted or otherwise finished indoors.