Rarely does anyone in the dacha construct a capital shower made from brick or cinder block. Normally its use is limited to three summertime and then during the planting of their vegetable garden, in addition to harvesting. For this brief period it is sufficient to build a light cabin in any sheet material. Not a poor alternative is that a shower for dacha from polycarbonate having a living area, which is not tricky https://shtorymax.ru/ to design and create yourself. Why it is Much Better to select polycarbonate for lining the shower
Polycarbonate is only one material for cladding a dacha shower. With this case with achievement will suit exactly the profiled sheeting or batten. Just now we decided to stop just with this beautiful and durable material.
Let us consider the advantage of using polycarbonate for repainting the shower over other similar materials:
- In the event the advantages of polycarbonate have persuaded you, let’s move on to another phase of constructing a bathtub for dacha.
- A Couple of important tips about the development of the layout of a country shower using a changing room
Even such a simple structure, as a bathtub out of polycarbonate for dacha demands the development of this project. It’s not required to construct complex drawings, and a simple strategy could be sketched out. Here you must instantly decide for yourself exactly what you need to build a shower. Very quickly you may earn a lightweight stall and only put it on the floor. More complicated in the production of shower to the base with warm water heating, however, such a design will last longer. Furthermore, at a dacha shower you’ll be able to bathe in the cold.
So, we begin to independently develop a project:
- Structure of a dacha shower starts with determining its location. It is crucial to note that the tank ought to be continuously full of water. Carrying it in Saved from afar is uncomfortable and difficult. It is better to set the shower stall near the water intake.
- If the dacha shower will probably bathe a good deal of individuals, it should be put as near as possible into the cesspool or septic tank. Close installation dacha bath close to the cesspool will conserve laying sewer pipes, however it’s desirable to not bring the stall closer to the accumulator of impurities closer than 3 m. On hot days, bad smells from the sewer system will permeate the shower, making an unpleasant air whilst bathing.
- The water in the tank during a summer shower is warmed from sunlight. The stall should be placed in the sunniest place, where there’s not any shade in the trees and tall structures.
- In the shower stall and changing room from polycarbonate should provide light, which means that you can bathe at night. Only it is crucial to consider that the lights have to have a high level of protection from water. It is best to place shower cabins on the rear of the house. Here are nearest to the sewer, water supply instead of far to pull the electric cable for light.
- Decided on the location of the positioning of this summer shower, start to earn a scheme of the cabin itself out of polycarbonate. Originally it was determined that the backyard shower will probably be with the living area. In this case, the width of this layout tends to turn out 1,6 m, and the length of 1,6 m. If the owners are overweight folks, then the width of the shower cubicle with a locker area is far better to grow to 1.2 m.
- in the shower stall provide separation. Separate the dressing space threshold, as well as tarpaulin curtain. They will not allow the water to wet clothes and shoes.
- If desired, the dressing area can be organized from the anteroom. Then, close to the shower enclosure individually set up extra racks, to that fix sheets of polycarbonate. The size of the pre-bath is dependent upon the preferences of the proprietor. Occasionally cottagers build larger pre-baths where, along with the dressing area, equip a recreation room. Indoors you will find seats and a table.
- The complete height of the shower cabin from ground to roof is 2.2 m. Together with the tank it can reach 2.5 m, and much greater. The height inside the shower stall will probably be reduced. Part of the distance below will have a wooden menu, and the shirt will hang on a watering can with a faucet less than 15 cm.
Given all these nuances, on a sheet of paper sketches the plot of the shower with a polycarbonate dressing area, then proceed to its construction.