Previous i was chiming in on a forum thread about rules in polyamorous relationships today. As a solamente individual, individual autonomy and duty are very important to all the areas of my entire life. Therefore IвЂ™m averse to being in relationships where lovers make difficult guidelines to regulate or restrict one another вЂ” that will be a big reason mainstream monogamy does not work with me.
But We have developed some pretty important guidelines for myself.
IвЂ™M WRITING A NOVEL about non-standard methods to relationships.Want to aid? Just simply just Take this study to talk about your views and experiences of relationships that arenвЂ™t on societyвЂ™s relationship escalator that is standard.
Each of my guidelines for myself stem from my four core values in relationships:
- Shared respect and consideration (the way we treat one another)
- Self and autonomy duty (the way we each care for ourselves)
- Integrity ( be truthful and walk your talk)
- Joy (because otherwise, whatвЂ™s the point?)
These values give my relationship objectives: items that my pair of guidelines collectively seeks to quickly attain:
- Preserving integrity: being the type or type of individual i wish to be.
- Handling danger: maintaining myself safe
- Linking with other people in many ways which are significant, deep, and constructive
- Supporting, considering and respecting other people
- Feeling happy, fulfilled and happy
- Private development: continuing to understand and develop
- Improving my power and resilience
- Keeping stability and stress that is managing discomfort and chaos in my life
Me explain why I have them before I get into my list of rules, let.
IвЂ™ve discovered, through experience, me be the best person I can be that they help. They assist guarantee that we keep residing a life that is great for me personally, without coming at the cost of other people, which in turn assists me personally be here better for others if they need me personally.